Monday, February 1, 2010

Slut Jpg Index Ok Why Am I Considered The Slut? (REWORDED) [w/ A Pic]?

Ok why am i considered the slut? (REWORDED) [w/ a pic]? - slut jpg index

OK, so I asked, but I think you understand a little.

My friends consider me a SL * t.

And here's why: some kind of dressing himself. From time to time I have run for a regular tank top (the stomach) and a short shirt on his belly in the air. and sometimes I get a belt () to avoid pantylines, and I pull my pants a little low. not (to my underwear, but just so you can see about a centimeter of the skin)

"I'm with the guys in the nuts to grind, and I'm very flirtatious with the guys

and make-up, when I go out. to conceal (outbreaks and scars)

But I've never kissed a man ... I kissed the children and the ground with guys, but never kissed or hand in hand with a boy.

But the girls in my group have with the other .. I always have a sl * t in the group ..

Heres a picture of what appears in the rule! http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm52/ ...

I know I'm a whore, but I think I?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Duffel Home Google. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree