Sunday, February 21, 2010

To Young To Masterbait What Do I Do If I Want Sex, But Can't Have It?

What do I do if I want sex, but can't have it? - to young to masterbait

Well, I got very hot, but there is nobody to have sex? I feel that I sometimes do, but never. I Masterbation, but I always want more. And of course I'm only 13, so think of something I would do. and do not say please, I'm too young. I had sex before. It was absolutely incredible. Pubery I know what all, but please tell me someone has to have sex with me to find. And I do not want an STD.

6 comments:

Mitchell said...

Your best bet is to masturbate. I recommend lubricants lotions, by the experience. This is the healthiest way to address the problems of sex and avoid the others. If you are really desperate, you can always rely on, as the only internet or something, but I do not know.
I have these feelings all the time, so be sure only on the road.

The Answer said...

Well, unless you want to try a blow to the girls at school and try to come to satisfy their sexual needs than 1 night, you can have a GF and develop a relationship, then dirty monkey sex crazy. lol: D

dropdead... said...

Get a gf .... he was a Bf
TEW NAWT ur my bf is 13 years young and I'm 14 years old and we do
Yew, when a sex toy work frend
Sorry I kno wat ur feeling):
DNT FITE sex Tho
ifs its good iron, and can even ur penis harder and bigger lol
xDD

jdm said...

Well, I do not have sex toys for men do not know i herd, I recommend masturbation better if you do if you wanted to wait for an orgasm, like 5 minutes and then have to masturbate lucky to work again with you, each with DO it

Katie E said...

Just Play Wit It ", if nobody is there. You can get a vibrator butterfly Virgin

Gracious said...

If you dare to use, open and,

It is man enough He Comes Around.

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Duffel Home Google. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree