Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Anime Wolf Comic Wolf's Rain - Anime Series.. Help!?

Wolf's Rain - Anime Series.. Help!? - anime wolf comic

Well, it seems this is a strange question, but we really need to know the answer, and I can not really find the right supplement. What I know is, who is the star of the series "Wolf's Rain"? Because they are many presenters on the list, but I need to attract all the right and Wolves. I'm sure there are many people involved in this process, but it must be someone who actually developed or drawings. I am the host of the TV series instead of manga comics, but if you are this person please name them. I need this information for art GCSE. Please, if you can help!? Thank you:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Duffel Home Google. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree