Sunday, February 21, 2010

Scar Tissue Knee Arthroscopy Have I Re-torn My Meniscus?

Have I re-torn my meniscus? - scar tissue knee arthroscopy

Last October, I had an arthroscopy on his knee to repair a torn meniscus. Six months later, after the physical therapy and lots of ice and rest, I felt like I was about to return to normal. Then, very stupid, stumbled and fell like a ton of bricks on a concrete garage floor and landed on both knees, but mostly bad. An egg now appeared in the center of my knee, I ice and rest. I am a little ice and rest would be good. Wrong. Here I am again, after nearly six months after a fall, and MRI revealed a torn meniscus! The dr. be said, because in him before the operation can be distorted by scar tissue and will not be torn down properly, but the only way to know for sure is to go and see. I hate having to undergo another operation, and not so much as hurtTM last year of origin, but I'm very tired, a swollen knee with pain at the same place as before. I am pleased to give and not to the surgery because they were affected by the case, it would not be better, after almost six months? And is not the swelling is gone now? Thank you for your comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Duffel Home Google. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree